Kinds of training courses are available in building and construction
Training courses within the construction industry have seen major changes recently relating to advancements in technology meaning that construction processes need not take as long as before. More and more, 3-D designs are being used in the construction process and the whole industry is being industrialised.
Building and construction training courses are designed to improve the quality of practices and aim to increase the number of skilled workers in the building and construction industry.
training and courses are also developed to respond to the rising number of qualifications and certificates that are needed to work in building and construction industry. Currently in the UK training ranges from training on the job and apprenticeships to specialised certificates, diplomas and Bachelor’s degrees. Courses usually combine practical skills learned on the job to course requirements, and many jobs in the industry also require you to be registered.
Training courses for developers in building and construction
Within building and construction, the developer performs or carries out the building work and is fully responsible for ensuring that the construction complies with the applicable rules. Developers require training courses that teach them the processes to make sure that the building work is legal, and that checks are carried out. Training includes the Planning and Building Act that employees have a special permit, often a specific building permit, construction management, construction process, client responsibilities, lease negotiations, leases, installation and energy conservation.
Training and courses for the Building Committee
The Building Committee has responsibility over the construction in the municipality, and is required to intervene when an illegal construction is taking place. Training within the building and construction industry is designed for Architects, Building Services Engineers and Facility Managers.
Statutory building construction and installation training courses include:
* Work and safety in welding / thermal cutting
* Work Training
* Certificate of Education C for crane drivers
* Grouting - personal safety by grouting, etc..
* Forklift certification course B
* Training Coordinator
* Truck Mounted Crane D Certificate
* Truck Mounted Crane D certificate extension
* Truck Mounted Crane E-Certificate of 25 tm
* Truck Mounted Crane E-Certificate extension
* Mobile crane certificate B
* Personal safety when working with epoxy and isocyanate
* Roll and bend down scaffolding, etc..
* Safety when working with cold asphalt and bitumen
* Safety training in the removal of asbestos containing materials
* System Scaffolds - setting etc..
* Roofing, safety when working with asphalt materials
* Telescopic Loader with forks
* Tele-handler with crane function B Certificate
* Tower and swing crane handling A Certificate
* Execution of a crane lift with construction equipment G-Certificate
Health and Safety for the Construction Industry
Management for the Building & Construction Industry