Berlitz Cultural Consulting

Berlitz UK - London
Course summary
Length: Custom
Location: Nationwide
Next available date: Enquire for details - Nationwide

Course Description

Cultural Consulting - Workshops and Seminars by Berlitz

Berlitz In-House Cultural ConsultingSpoken language accounts for a mere 7% of total communication, leaving 93% of communicative influence up to non-verbal factors such as body language and behaviour. With first impressions having a great impact on business relationships, companies simply cannot afford to take the risk of culturally insensitive or inappropriate behaviour.

Berlitz's in-house Cultural Consulting training programme offers teams, companies and organisations a customisable training package designed to help them address correct business protocol and avoid miscommunication. With a range of seminars and workshops to choose from, there is a solution for every cross-cultural competence.

Suitability - Who should attend?

The comprehensive training package is suitable for companies from all sectors and of all sizes. Berlitz Cultural Consulting offers a customisable portfolio of training courses that are designed to develop employees' and organisations' cross-cultural competencies. Specifically, sales and HR professionals and training managers may find this course to be relevant.

This in-house training programme is also available as individual coaching or in any of the Berlitz locations.

For more information on suitability, please enquire here

Training Course Content

The following are examples of available seminars and workshops:

  • Global Business Skills: cultural awareness, business conduct, styles of communication and effective interaction in different cultures
  • Relocation: preparation for living and working in a new host country, rules and taboos, customs, schooling, etc.
  • Doing Business In...: practical tips on how to better understand cultural values, norms, protocol and etiquette. 


Berlitz offers bespoke corporate training packages as a convenient, customisable and cost-effective solution to employee development. For a customised training quote, please send an enquiry here

Provider: Berlitz UK - London

Berlitz Language Training Courses - The Berlitz Method

Whether it be for personal fulfillment or professional advancement, the ability to speak multiple languages is increasingly a must. With an innovative and effective approach to language learning, Berlitz offers flexible and customisable language courses which are guaranteed to produce...

Read more and show all courses with Provider: Berlitz UK - London

Request information - obligation free

Fill out your details to find out more about Berlitz Cultural Consulting.

  Contact the provider

  Get more information

  Register your interest


Contact information for Berlitz UK - London

Berlitz UK - London

233 High Holborn
WC1V 7DN London

 Show phone number
Enter & win £50 voucher

Find a course for you!

  Read the course
 summary on this page

 Fill in your details and Request information

 Receive all the info you need

Request information

Find out more about this Berlitz Cultural Consulting course - simply fill out your details:

Similar courses

With over 18 years of experience delivering business-writing and communication-skills training, Emphasis has built an unrivalled reputation, reaching over 40,000 satisfied delegates across the globe.

Transform your communication skills today with a course from Emphasis Training Limited.

Find more courses here